TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR “YOU WIN YOU CHOOSE” PROMOTION
- Entry is only open to Australian permanent residents aged 18 years and over. Promotion is only valid for purchases made at Participating Stores during the Promotion Period.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating stores (defined below) and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences at 00:01am AEST on 04/05/2019 and final entries close at 11:59pm AEST on 02/06/2019 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- Make a purchase (excluding gift card purchases) at any participating Your Local Green Grocer store in NSW (“Qualifying Transaction”). Individuals will then be provided with a promotional flyer (“Entry Flyer”) containing instructions on how to enter and a unique entry code (“Entry Code”) that will entitle them to one (1) entry. In the event an Entry Flyer and purchase receipt isn’t automatically provided by a member of staff, it is the individual’s responsibility to request an Entry Flyer and purchase receipt be provided to them. See http://yourlocalgreengrocer.com.au/retailers/ for a list of participating stores (each a “Participating Store”); and then;
- Visit win.ylgg.com.au follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details (including their full name, a valid email address, telephone number, postcode and their Entry Code), and submit the fully completed entry form.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) Entry Flyer permitted per Qualifying Transaction; (b) only one (1) entry is permitted per Entry Code; (c) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements; and (d) unrecognised codes will be deemed invalid
- Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) and original Entry Flyer(s) (clearly showing the Entry Code) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
Draws & Winner Notification
- There are two (2) rounds of draws for the purposes of this promotion (“Round 1” and “Round 2”).
- For the purposes of Round 1, there will be one (1) draw conducted from entries received at each Participating Store (each a “Round 1 Store Draw”). There are fifty three (53) Round 1 Store Draws in total. Round 1 Store Draws will take place on 05/06/2019 at 10:00am AEST at Macrison Co Pty Ltd, Suite 3, 26 Mcdonald Street, Mortlake NSW 2137. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The first valid entry drawn in each Round 1 Store Draw will then be placed into a secondary draw (“Round 1 Secondary Draw”). The Round 1 Secondary Draw will take place on 05/06/2019 at 10:30am AEST at Macrison Co Pty Ltd, Suite 3, 26 Mcdonald Street, Mortlake NSW 2137. The winner of the Round 1 Secondary Draw will be notified by telephone and email within 24 hours of the Round 1 Secondary Draw, and their name will be published online at yourlocalgreengrocer.com.au on 05/06/2019.
- The first valid entry drawn in the Round 1 Secondary Draw will win their choice of one (1) of the following options, subject to availability:
- $5,000 cash. Cash prize will be awarded in the form of a cheque made out in the winner’s name or Electronic Funds Transfer into the winner’s nominated account;
- $8,000 Flight Centre Gift Voucher;
- $8,000 Red Balloon Experiences Gift Voucher;
- ANZ Stadium package for the event of the winner’s choice, valued at $8,000. Package is not valid for NRL Finals series events and is only valid for events until 26/10/2019. Event must be booked a minimum of two (2) weeks in advance;
- One (1) x Pacific Boating 29-Class membership, valid for six (6) days and six (6) evenings throughout the membership. Membership provides access to a fleet of 29-class sports cruisers at three (3) locations in Sydney Harbour and Pittwater, subject to availability. Prize includes three (3) x four (4) hour training sessions for one (1) person with a Pacific Boating qualified trainer. Total prize valued at $8,000. Membership is valid for six (6) months use. Available to be used on Monday through to Friday only and excludes use on weekends. Once training is completed bookings can be made via the Member Online Booking System. Bookings must be made within seven (7) days of the preferred cruise.; or
- – One (1) x Your Local Greengrocer fruit and vegetable weekly delivery for one (1) year. Total prize is valued at $8,000. Fruit and vegetable items to form part of each weekly delivery will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Value of delivery may vary week to week depending on seasonal availability.
- All non-winning entries from the Round 1 Secondary Draw will be entered back into their respective entry pools from each Participating Store. There will then be one (1) draw conducted from entries received at each Participating Store excluding the winner of the Round 1 Secondary Draw (each a “Round 2 Store Draw”). There are fifty three (53) Round 2 Store Draws in total. Round 2 Store Draws will take place on 05/06/2019 at 11:00am AEST at Macrison Co Pty Ltd, Suite 3, 26 Mcdonald Street, Mortlake NSW 2137. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
- The first valid entry drawn in each Round 2 Store Draw will each win a $50 Your Local Greengrocer voucher.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a voucher are not included. Any unused balance of a voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of a voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the voucher. Vouchers will be valid for 12 months from the date of issue, unless specified otherwise.
- Prizes are subject to the terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers, as applicable.
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The ANZ Stadium package prize is subject to the event venue and ticket terms and conditions, including any applicable age restriction. The Promoter and event organisers hereby expressly reserve the right to eject the winner (and/or his/her companion/s) for any inappropriate behaviour, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the prize.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of any prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- If any prize (or element of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or element of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total potential prize pool value is up to $10,650.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- If any prize(s) remain unclaimed by 9:30am AEST on 06/09/2019 a re-draw for any such prizes will take place at 10:30am AEDST on 24/06/2019 at the same place as the original draws, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winner(s), if any, will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the re-draw, and their name(s) will be published online at yourlocalgreengrocer.com.au on 10/09/2019.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in NSW (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking/use of a prize.
- The promoter is The NSW Chamber of Fruit and Vegetable Industries Inc (ABN 38 706 046 766) of Suite B24, 1st Floor, Market Plaza, Sydney Markets NSW 2140, telephone (02) 9764 3244 (“Promoter”).
NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/33477