“NOW THAT’S PURE GOLD” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entry is only open to Australian permanent residents aged 18 years and over.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating stores (defined below) and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences at 00:01am AEST on 19/05/2018 and final entries close at 11:59pm AEST on 17/06/2018 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- Make a purchase (excluding gift card purchases) at any participating Your Local Green Grocer store in NSW (“Qualifying Transaction”). Individuals will then be provided with a promotional flyer (“Entry Flyer”) containing instructions on how to enter and a unique entry code (“Entry Code”) that will entitle them to receive one (1) entry, on completion of the steps in clause 4(c) below. In the event an Entry Flyer isn’t automatically provided by a member of staff, it is the individual’s responsibility to request an Entry Flyer be provided to them. See http://yourlocalgreengrocer.com.au/retailers/ for a list of participating stores (each a “Participating Store”);
- If an individual purchases a specially marked pineapple featuring a unique bonus code (“Bonus Code”) as part of their Qualifying Transaction, they will be eligible to also receive a bonus entry for each specially marked pineapple purchased in that Qualifying Transaction, on completion of the steps in clause 4(c) below; and then
- Visit gold.ylgg.com.au follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details (including their full name, a valid email address, telephone number, their Entry Code and, if they have purchased a specially marked pineapple(s), their Bonus Code(s)), and submit the fully completed entry form. One (1) entry will be awarded to the entrant in respect to the Entry Code provided, and an additional bonus entry will be awarded to the entrant in respect to each Bonus Code provided.
For example, if a Qualifying Transaction includes an apple and a pear, the entrant will receive an Entry Flyer (with an Entry Code) and will be eligible to receive one (1) entry. If a Qualifying Transaction included four (4) specially marked pineapples and an apple, the entrant will be eligible to receive a total of five (5) entries in total, one (1) entry in respect to the Entry Code and four (4) bonus entries in respect to the Bonus Codes. Entrants must provide their Entry Code and each Bonus Code when submitting their entry and retain them for verification purposes.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) Entry Flyer permitted per Qualifying Transaction; (b) only one (1) entry is permitted per Entry Code; (c) only one (1) entry is permitted per Bonus Code; (d) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements; (e) unrecognised codes will be deemed invalid
- Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt(s), their original Entry Flyer (clearly showing the Entry Code) and their sticker containing their Bonus Code for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase, products purchased and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
Draws & Winner Notification
- There are two (2) components in this promotion (“Component 1” and “Component 2”).
- One (1) Participating Store and one (1) entrant who made their Qualifying Transactions in that Participating Store will be able to each win a prize in Component 1.
- For the purposes of Component 1, all Participating Stores were allocated to one (1) of five (5) categories prior to the start of the Promotional Period, based on their average weekly spend with the Promoter. Each Participating Store was notified prior to the Promotional Period what category they were allocated into. Based on what category the Participating Store falls into, all Entry Codes received in respect to Qualifying Transactions made at that Participating Store (“Store Entries”) will be multiplied by a predetermined number (“Multiplier”) to determine the total number of Component 1 entries awarded to that Participating Store (“Adjusted Entries”). For the avoidance of doubt, only entries awarded in respect to Entry Codes will be multiplied by the Multiplier; bonus entries connected to Bonus Codes will not be considered when calculating the Adjusted Entries. The Multiplier for each category is as follows:
- Category 1 – 68;
- Category 2 – 1.50;
- Category 3 – 1.36;
- Category 4 – 1.14; and
- Category 5 – 1 (i.e. entries are not multiplied).
- Subject to this clause 11, the Participating Store with the highest number of Adjusted Entries (“Winning Store”) will be eligible to win the Component 1 Prize (as defined below). In the event of a tie for the highest number of Adjusted Entries between two (2) or more Participating Stores, the tied Participating Stores will be entered into a draw. The first valid tied Participating Store drawn will be deemed the Winning Store. The draw, if required, will take place on 19/06/2018 at 10:00am AEST at The NSW Chamber of Fruit and Vegetable Industries Inc, Suite B24, 1st Floor, Market Plaza, Sydney Markets NSW 2140.
- Once a Winning Store is determined, all entries received from entrants in respect to Qualifying Transactions made in that Winning Store (including entries awarded in respect to Entry Codes and Bonus Codes), will be entered into a draw (“Winning Store Entries Draw”) for a chance to win a Component 1 Prize (as defined below). For the avoidance of doubt, only entries connected to the Winning Store will be included in this draw. The Winning Store Entries Draw will take place on 19/06/2018 at 10:30am AEDST at The NSW Chamber of Fruit and Vegetable Industries Inc, Suite B24, 1st Floor, Market Plaza, Sydney Markets NSW 2140. The first valid entry drawn (“Winning Entrant”) will win the Component 1 Prize (as defined below)
- The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries in each draw and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
- The winners of Component 1 will be notified by telephone and email within 24 hours of the relevant draw, and their names will be published online at yourlocalgreengrocer.com.au on 20/06/2018.
- The “Component 1 Prize” consist of a ticket to a corporate box to 2018 State of Origin Game 2 taking place in Sydney on 24/06/2018, valued at $1,437.50 The Winning Store will receive two (2) Component 1 Prizes (i.e. two (2) tickets) valued at $2,875.00. The Winning Entrant will receive four (4) Component 1 Prizes (i.e. four (4) tickets) valued at $5,750.00. The Component 1 Prize consists of tickets only and does not include transfers or any other costs associated with taking the Component 1 Prize.
- In Component 2, a draw will be conducted for the entries received in respect to Qualifying Transactions in each Participating Store. All non-winning entries will be entered into their respective entry pools from each Participating Store. There will be a total of fifty eight (58) Component 2 draws in total. Component 2 draws will take place on 19/06/2018 at 11:30am AEST at The NSW Chamber of Fruit and Vegetable Industries Inc, Suite B24, 1st Floor, Market Plaza, Sydney Markets NSW 2140. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
- The first valid entry drawn in each Component 2 draw will each win a $100 Your Local Greengrocer voucher.
- The winners of Component 2 will be notified by telephone and email within 24 hours of the relevant draw.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a voucher are not included. Any unused balance of a voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of a voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the voucher.
- Prizes are subject to the terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers, as applicable.
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool value is $14,425.00.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- If any Component 1 Prize remains unclaimed by 9:30am AEST on 21/06/2018 a re-draw for any such prizes will take place at 10:30am AEST on 21/06/2018 at the same place as the original draws, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winner, if any, will be notified by email within 24 hours of the draw, and their name(s) will be published online at yourlocalgreengrocer.com.au on 22/06/2018..
- If any Component 2 draw prize(s) remains unclaimed by 9:30am AEST on 19/09/2018 a re-draw(s) for any such prizes will take place at 10:30am AEST on 19/09/18 at the same place as the original draws, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winner(s), if any, will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the re-draw.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant and any Participating Store; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in NSW (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking/use of a prize.
- The promoter is The NSW Chamber of Fruit and Vegetable Industries Inc (ABN 38 706 046 766) of Suite B24, 1st Floor, Market Plaza, Sydney Markets NSW 2140, telephone (02) 9764 3244 (“Promoter”).
NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/23578